Are you going through a challenging time in your life and feel overwhelmed? Are you experiencing conflict in your relationships? Do you feel “stuck” and need to talk to someone for support and guidance.
Hello, I’m Kylie. Thank you for visiting my profile.
Firstly, I’d like to acknowledge the courage you have shown to make the decision to reach out and ask for help.
I am a Trauma Informed Counsellor,. This means that I will provide a safe, confidential, place for you to explore your thoughts, feelings, personal issues, understand your problem whilst listening without judgement. Talking about your difficulties can bring a sense of relief, whilst also finding new ways of thinking and feeling about life’s events which leads to creating lasting change and healing any emotional pain. Clients often say that they feel so much lighter after Counselling.
All are welcome. My business name, All Sorts Counselling reflects the work I do. I am experienced in working with people from all walks of life: women, men, couples all ages, who have all sorts of problems. I currently work as a Counsellor and Group Facilitator at the Hunter Women’s Centre 3 days a week.
Areas of Counselling I deal with;-
- Anxiety, depression and stress
- Grief and loss
- Domestic Violence & Abuse – from Victim → Survivor → THRIVER
- Relationship and family problems
- Trauma – understand the impact of trauma, learn ways to cope and feel empowered
- Boundaries – What are healthy boundaries? How do you set them?
- Disability, carer and health issues
- Life changes such as becoming parents or retirement
- Self esteem problems and wanting to feel more confident
- Feeling sad, angry or lonely and would like to talk to someone.
- Radical Exposure Tapping Trained (RET Trauma Therapy)
One area that I am passionate about is healthy relaationships. All relationships experience periods of romance and disillusionment. It is often during challenging times when couples become “stuck” and unsure what to do next. Couple Counselling is a safe opportunity for each person in the relationship to be heard, understood and learn skills to create a healthy relationship. Couples often come to see me when they are at a crucial point in their relationship such as: when one partner feels that communication has broken down; they are experiencing ongoing conflict; after the birth of a child; after an affair; they are at a crossroads in their relationship; wanting to increase intimacy.
- Infidelity – from understanding, healing hurt to regaining trust
- Ongoing conflict – learn how to communicate in a healthy way
- Relationship enrichment – create the intimate relationship you have always wanted
- Pre-marriage/commitment Counselling – preparing your relationship for a life long committment
- Becoming a Parent Couple Counselling – strengthen your relationship and become equiped to handle the challenges ahead.
Clinical Supervision (From November 2018)
Home visits and group facilitation
Voc Grad Dip Relationship Counselling
Ad Dip in Counselling
Associate Diploma Community Welfare
Trauma Informed Practitioner
- Australian Counselling Association (Level 2)
- Professional Counselling Association of ACT and NSW (Gosford Branch)
Fees vary depending on circumstances.
EAP – As of February 2018, I now offer between 3 & 6 FREE Counselling appointments through the Converge International Employee Assistance Program. For more information www.convergeinternational.com.au or ph 1300 687 327
Thursday Evenings from 7:00pm
Fridays from 10am to 3pm
Saturdays from 10am to 3pm
54 Hills St Gosford
“After seeing Kylie, my partner and I have been getting along a lot better. Our family unit is back to being the way it was, happy and loving. Thank you Kylie for all your care and helping us both get through a really tough stage in our lives”. A & C
“I started seeing Kylie in March 2017 after a very traumatic experience. I was so affected by this experience that I couldn’t even talk about it much at first. Kylie made me feel at ease in her safe and judgement free environment which helped me to open up. Today I feel like a completely different person than the one that walked into see Kylie that first day. I have learnt more about myself and feel stronger and happier than I have in a very long time. She has many interesting techniques she uses and we always have a good laugh which I love. I highly recommend Kylie to anyone. She’s awesome and I could never thank her enough for how she has helped me become me again. Thank you Kylie!!” Client M, 39yr
“Kylie’s counselling has helped me change my life in ways that I never thought possible. Not only is it affordable, but it;s flexible too. Kylie’s kind and caring nature, shines through her work and has given me the confidence and tools to work through troubles I am having. I highly recommend Kylie as I believe she is exceptional at what she does and has helped me change my life for the better”. Client O, 20.