It can be challenging to talk to someone about your relationship or personal issues. However, those who do, generally find that their lives are transformed for the better.
This is a friendly, confidential and affordable service. The following are some of the issues that people come to counselling with
- Grief and Loss ( including the death of a pet)
- Anxiety , depression, low self esteem
- Women’s Issues
- Boundary Issues
- Marital Issues
- Any relationship issue
- Parenting concerns
- New baby anxiety
- Life transitions
- Chronic Fatigue
- Moving to a new area or country
- Making changes, moving forward.
- Masters in Counselling
- Vocational Graduate Diploma in Relationship Counselling
- Advanced Diploma in Family Counselling
Affordable fees depending on individual or couple counselling. Concessions available.
Days and times vary. Please contact Jenny for details.
- The Peninsula
- Bateau Bay