One on one counselling
We offer counselling on a wide range of issues such as:
- Grief and Bereavement
- Domestic Violence
- Childhood Abuse
- Self Esteem issues
- Relationship Problems
- Loss of job
- Needing direction
- Parenting struggles
- Diagnosis of a chronic or life threatening disease
- Life transitions – birth, death, marriage separation, a child moving out of home or menopause
- Traumatic events – motor vehicle accident, or a difficult birth.
Couple counselling offers the chance to speak to someone with no preconceived notions of who you are as a couple. The counsellor has the necessary skills, training and experience to guide you through your concerns. While couples counselling is often regarded as a last resort, regular counselling can address underlying obstacles to intimacy and a deeper emotional connection.
Couple counselling is an opportunity for couples to:
- improve communication and resolve conflict
- understand how external factors and the past can impact your relationship
- work through and overcome problems such as infidelity, lack of trust, financial issues, abusive behaviour, parenting problems, different sexual needs, grief, life changes, different goals and values.
- negotiate and work through the challenges of separation and divorce
If you would like to make an appointment, call or text one of the counsellors and agree on a time that works best for you.
You do not need to have a GP referral to see a Counsellor.